Madeleine Stowe (birth name Madeleine Marie Stowe Mora) was born on the 18th of August 1958 in Los Angeles
, California, USA and is a popular actress.
Biography and Career:
In 1968 she sterted her first piano lessons and then she decided to become an actress and one of her first roles was in "Stakeout".
After that she was seen in "The Last of the Mohicans", "Short Cuts", "Little House on the Prairie" or "Twelve Monkeys".
In 2007 she appeared in the Jeff Goldblum Detective Drama "Raines" on NBC.
The following year she supported John Edwards in the U.S. presidential election campaign.
She married Brian Benben in 1982 and they have two children : a daughter and a son.
She has a lot of fans all over the
world because she is very talented.
Madeleine lives a happy life together with her family and there is absolutely no doubt that her successful career will continue like that so many years from now.
- Height: 169 cm
- She has British and Costa-Rican origins
- In 1995 she was among Empire magazine's 100 Sexiest Stars in film history
- Raines (7 episodes, 2007)
- Southern Comfort (2006/I) (TV)
- Saving Milly (2005) (TV)
- Octane (2003)
- Avenging Angelo (2002)
- We Were Soldiers (2002)
- The Magnificent Ambersons (2002) (TV)
- Impostor (2002)
- The General's Daughter (1999)
- Playing by Heart (1998)
- The Proposition (1998)
- Twelve Monkeys (1995)
- Bad Girls (1994/I)
- China Moon (1994)
- Blink (1994)
- Short Cuts (1993)
- Another Stakeout (1993) (uncredited)
- The Last of the Mohicans (1992)
- Unlawful Entry (1992)
- Closet Land (1991)
- The Two Jakes (1990)
- Revenge (1990/I)
- Worth Winning (1989)
- Tropical Snow (1989)
- Stakeout (1987)
- Blood & Orchids (1986) (TV)
- Amazons (1984) (TV)
- The Gangster Chronicles (1981) TV series
- Trapper John, M.D. (1 episode, 1981)
- Gangster Wars (1981)
- Little House on the Prairie (1 episode, 1980)
- Beulah Land (1980) (mini) TV mini-series
- Barnaby Jones (1 episode, 1979)
- The Deerslayer (1978) (TV)
- The Nativity (1978) (TV)
- The Amazing Spider-Man (1 episode, 1978)
- Baretta (1 episode, 1978)
- "A lot of people in the movie industry tend to run and hide from it like ostriches. Movie industry people are definitely in denial right now, but you do become desensitized to violence when you see it on the screen so often. Let's face it, violence exists for one reason in movies, and that's to get an effect, create an emotion, sell tickets."
- "I love the life of an actor because you spend brief amounts of time with other people and then you just leave. I need to be alone a lot, and I need the outdoors."
Madeleine Stowe Lists