Liz Phair (real name Elizabeth Clark Phair) was born on April 17, 1967 in New Haven, Connecticut, USA.She is is an American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Biography and Career :
John and Nancy Phair are her adoptive parents. She had spent her childhood in Cincinnati, Ohio. She had attended Oberlin College in Ohio and New Trier High School in Winnetka, Illinois.
Besides being a singer she also plays the guitar and piano and writes her own songs. Some of her singles are "Supernova", "Whip-Smart", "Why Can't I?", "Extraordinary" or "Everything to Me".
In 1995 and 1996 she received two Grammy Awards nominations for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance. She also had some film appearances and other projects.
Between 1995 and 2001 she was married to Jim Staskouskas. They ha
ve one child, James Nicholas Staskouskas. She is a talented woman and has a very successful career. We are sure she will continue this way many years from now on.
- Height: 157 cm
- She was placed on the 94th place on VH1's 100 Greatest Women of Rock N Roll.
- "No matter how I do this, my best songs have profanity in them."
- "I am a feminist, and I define myself: Be yourself, because if you can get away with it that is the ultimate feminist act."
- Seeing Other People (2004)
- American Dreams (1 episode, 2004)
- Cherish (2002)
Image Source : Steve Granitz - © WireImage.com
Liz Phair Lists