Kerry Washington was born on January 31, 1977, in The Bronx, New York
, USA. She is an American actress, well known for her role in the Fantastic Four sequel.
Biography and Career :
She is the daughter of a successful real estate broker father and a professor and educational consultant mother. After she graduated from The Spence School in Manhattan she attended "George Washington University" and earned a theatre degree.
Her debut on the TV screen was in 1994 in the ABC telefilm "Magical Make-Over" and after this she was in the cast of the 1996 PBS sketch comedy-style educational series Standard Deviants.
From 2001 she had a lot of roles in good movies including Save the Last Dance (2001), The Human Stain
(2003), Spike Lee's She Hate Me (2004), Ray (2004), Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005), I Think I Love My Wife (2007), Little Man (2006), and, in a departure, an accented, period role as a wife of 1970s Ugandan dictator Idi Amin in the UK historical drama The Last King of Scotland (2006).
She also signed a contract with L'Oreal and appeared in several commercials near good-looking women like Scarlett Johansson
, Eva Longoria
and model Doutzen Kroes
. She co-directed and appeared in hip-hop video "I want you" of the artist Common.
- Height: 164cm
- She was engaged to actor David Moscow from October 2004 to March 2007.
- Gwyneth Paltrow
, Emmy Rossum
, and Sally Pressman are some actresses who graduated from "The Spence School".
- "I don't think I'm even close to fulfilling my potential. And I think also that, unlike a pianist or a flutist, an actor has an instrument that is constantly changing."
- "I come from the theater and I plan to always do theater. So I don't really see myself not being able to act. Even if people don't think I am sexy enough for film at 40, I'll still be acting."
- "I try not to let my politics limit me artistically, and you know say like "well I can't do that because I don't ever want to play a black prostitute" or "I can't do that because I don't ever want to play,you know a drug addict". I really try not to do that.What's important to me is to make sure my characters ring true that they reflect a trueness to society because if I can bring out the true humanity of a character than I'm not perpetuating a stereotype I'm actually revealing a truth".
- Bury Me Standing (2008)
- Lakeview Terrace (2008)
- Life Is Hot in Cracktown (2008)
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007)
- I Think I Love My Wife (2007)
- The Dead Girl (2006)
- The Last King of Scotland (2006)
- Little Man (2006/I)
- "Boston Legal" (5 episodes, 2005-2006)
- Wait (2005) .... Maggie
- Fantastic Four (2005)
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)
- Sexual Life (2005)
- Ray (2004/I)
- She Hate Me (2004)
- Strip Search (2004)
- "Wonderfalls" (1 episode)
- Against the Ropes (2004)
- Sin (2003/I)
- The Human Stain (2003)
- The United States of Leland (2003)
- "The Guardian" (1 episode, 2002)
- Bad Company (2002)
- Take the A Train (2002)
- "100 Centre Street" (5 episodes, 2001)
- "Law & Order" (1 episode, 2001)
- "NYPD Blue" (1 episode, 2001)
- Lift (2001/I)
- Save the Last Dance (2001)
- 3D (2000)
- Our Song (2000)
- "Standard Deviants" (1996)
- "ABC Afterschool Specials" (1 episode, 1994).
Kerry Washington's Dates :
David Moscow (2003 - 2007)
Lonnie Rashid lynn (2007 - now)
Kerry Washington Image : en.wikipedia.org
Kerry Washington Lists