Elena Paparizou was born on January 31, 1982 in Gothenburg, Vastra Gotalands lan, Sweden. She is a great young singer.
Biography and Career :
Georgios and Efrosini Paparizou are her parents and they come from Volos and Karditsa, Greece. She represented Greece at the Eurovision in 2005 and performed the song "My Number One". She was the happy winner that year. This is how she became famous worldwide.
She is not only a singer, but is a songwriter too. Some of her songs were used as soundtracks in movies. Before being a solo artist she was the lead singer of the band Antique. "Protereotita" is her first solo album released in 2004. After two years she released an album in English and it was called "The Game of Love". Some of her famous singles are "Anapandites Kliseis", "My Nu
mber One", "Mambo!" and "Fos". Since 2005 she is the official ambassador for the Greek Ministry of Tourism.
She is a great, sexy and smart woman and she has millions of fans all over the world. With that talent, voice and body it was hard not to become a popular singer. We are sure she will continue doing a great job as a singer and who knows, maybe as an actress!
- Her parents are of Greek nationality, so she is Greek, not Swedish even though was born in Sweden.
- She speaks very well English, Greek and Swedish.
- Rita and Dino are her sister and brother.
- "Call me crazy, but for me the Eurovision Song Contest is like a big party! I'm always excited to hear the other entries and respect and understand that we are all going through the same thing."
- "Media claim everyday that I am getting married!"
- 2004 Protereotita
- 2005 Protereotita: Euro Edition
- 2005 Protereotita: Euro Edition + Mambo!
- 2006 Yparhi Logos
- 2006 The Game of Love
- 2007 Yparhi Logos: Platinum Edition.
Elena Paparizou Image : solarnavigator.net
Helena Paparizou Lists