Federica Fontana was born on April 30, 1977 in Monza, Italy. She became one of the most famous Italy's supermodels.
Biography and Career :
Her modeling career started at the age of 18 years old when she occupied the second place at Miss Buona Domenica and the third at Bellissima. Before that she had appeared several times in advertisements and commercials.
She continued appearing on TV in shows like 'Presentazione del Milan', 'Mai Dire Gol', 'Volevo Salutare' and 'Strettamente Personale' and was even the host of 'Slurpiamo'. Her television career include shows like 'Il Processo del Luned', 'Mai dire Maik', 'Guida al Campionato', 'Ciro presenta Visitors', 'Bande Sonore', 'Super Ciro' and 'Controcampo-Diritto di replica'.
In 2004 she appeared in the Controcampo Calendar an
d one year before in the GQ Calendar.
- Height: 174 cm
- Measurements: 88/60/90
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Shoe Size: 41
- Her favorite actresses are Marilyn Monroe and Julia Roberts.
- Her favorite city is New York and her favorite movie, 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'.
- "My car must be fast and comfortable."
- Denny Rose, Molecole jewels, Nescafe, Parah.
Magazine Covers :
- France: 'Max' - 2004; 'Photo' 2004;
- Italy: 'Panorama' - 2002, 'Max' - April 2002; Panorama 2003; 'Maxim'-2005.
Federica Fontana Image : webwombat.com.au
Federica Fontana Lists
Federica Fontana Pictures