Chaim Potok (Herman Harold Potok) was born on Sunday, February 17, 1929 in New York City and he was a famous novelist from United States of Jewish religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Feb 17, Chaim was an Aquarius.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Mollie Friedman.
- his father's name: Benjamin Max.
He attended the Yeshiva University, New York City (in 1950).
Chaim dated Adena Sarah Mosevitzsky (wife).
He died on Tuesday, July 23, 2002, in Merion; cause of death: cancer - brain.
Famous Why : The Chosen.
Chaim Potok Lists
|Chaim Potok Videos
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 07 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :