Brooke Burke was born on September 8, 1971 in Hartford, Connecticut, USA. She is a famous TV personality and model.
Biography and Career :
She studied journalism at UCLA and started a modeling career after signing with Ford Models Agency. She appeared in commercials for Bally Fitness clubs, Coca-Cola, and Discover Card. Between 1999 and 2002 she hosted the TV show 'Wild On!'. She appeared in nude photos for BlueNudes.com and Playboy magazine in May 2001 and November 2004. She also appeared in magazines as FHM and Maxim. She was the voice of "Rachel" in Electronic Arts' video game Need for Speed: Underground 2 and asks the "People and Places" questions in the video game, Trivial Pursuit Unhinged. She hosted 'Rock Star', a CBS reality show.
She got married in 2001 to Dr. Gart
h Fisher, they separated in 2005 and have two children. She is now (2007) involved in a relationship with actor David Charvet and expects a child.
Why is Brooke Burke famous?
Brooke Burke is famous because she is a beautiful woman who made a great career like model, TV host, dancer and actress in the same time. She appeared all the time on the TV screen and she gained a lot of fans and the trust of many people from the fashion world.
Why do we like Brooke Burke?
We like Brooke Burke because she is a beautiful woman and famous in the same time. We like her because she knows what she wants and because she made a great career in many domains. She is one of the few women who managed that.
- Height: 170 cm
- She gave birth to daughter, Neriah [March 2000].
- She won her first beauty pageant at age 14.
- She's French/Irish on her father's side, Portuguese/Irish on her mother's side.
- She was born in Hartford, Connecticut, but raised in Tucson, Arizona.
- She has 3 older sisters and 3 younger brothers.
- Her mother's name is Donna, father's name is George.
- Her daughter, Neriah, was named after her friend Neriah Davis.
- She is close friends with Neriah Davis and Nikki Schieler Ziering; they have modeled together in catalogs and magazines.
- She was voted in at #24 in FHM's Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, American edition, up from #99 in the 2001 poll. This comes as she prepares to hand over the hostessing duties of "Wild On..." (1997) to her successor, who will be voted on by E!'s viewing public. She will stay on through November 2002, then switch over to hostessing the show "Rank" (2001) full-time.
- She was voted in at #25 in FHM's Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, UK edition. [May 2002]
- She appeared on the cover of Stuff Magazine twice in one year.
- She was raised by mother and stepfather, Donna and Armen Hatounian.
- She was ranked #10 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- She was born on the same day as actor David Arquette.
- She co-host, with Gunnar Peterson, of an infomercial for Peterson's "Core Secrets" workouts.
- She was named #23 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement.
- She was featured as #37 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement. (2002).
- She co-host, with Nick Lachey, of an infomercial for Gunnar Peterson's "Core Secrets" workouts. 
- She was named #53 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
Name: Brooke Lisa Burke
Born place: Hartford, Connecticut
Born date: September 8, 1971
Parents: The mother Donna Burke and the father George Burke
Eye color: Brown - Dark
Hair color: Brown - Dark
Height: 5' 5¾" (167 cm)
Other names: Brooke Burke
Spouse: Dr. Garth Fisher (2001–2005) and boyfriend David Charvet (2006–present)
Children: Three daughters: Neriah Fisher born in March 2000, Sierra Sky and Heaven Rain Charvet born in January 2007 and a boy named Shaya Braven
Occupation: Model, TV personality, dancer and actress
Studies: Santa Monica Junior College, Santa Monica, CA and University of California at Los Angeles
- "Rock Star: Supernova" (1 episode, 2006)
- "Las Vegas" (1 episode, 2006)
- "Need for Speed: Underground 2" (2004) (VG)
- "Knuckle Sandwich" (2004)
- "It's All Relative" (1 episode, 2004)
- "The Hazing" (2004)
- "Less Than Perfect" (1 episode, 2004)
- "Monk" (1 episode, 2004)
- "Rock Me Baby" (1 episode, 2003)
- "Wild On..." (1 episode, 2002)
- "That's Life" (1 episode, 2002)
- "The Wraith" (1986) (uncredited).
Brooke Burke Articles
Brooke Burke News
Brooke Burke Lists