Berry Berenson (Berinthia Berenson, aka Berry Perkins) was born on April 14, 1948 in New York, USA. She was an actress, model and photographer.
Biography and Career :
She is the daughter of the late Robert L. Berenson, a United States Foreign Service officer and Gogo Schiaparelli Berenson (now Marchesa Cacciapuoti di Giugliano). - She is the sister of Marisa Berenson and grandaughter of the French couturier Elsa Schiaparelli. She started a career as a model, but it was a brief one, followed by an minor acting roles in big budget movies. She then decided she wanted to be a photographer and she had some jobs for Life and Vogue magazines. But all these careers ended on September 11, 2001 because she was in one of the airplanes which stroke the World Trade Center. Unfortunately s
he didn't make it.
She met Anthony Perkins in the early 1970s in New York while he was filming "Play It As It Lays" (1972) . When Berry and Anthony Perkins married, she was just 25 and he was 41. She is mother of actors Oz Perkins and Elvis Perkins.
- "I'm so delighted with my life. I have this fabulous husband, the man I always wanted to marry. I have two fabulous children, which I always wanted, and we're all so happy."
- She lived in Jamaica during her final years, where she ran a bar with her boyfriend.
- She died one day before the 9th anniversary of her husband's death.
- She completed a book on designer Halston.
- She shot many covers for Life magazine.
- She is aunt of Starlite Randall.
- "Cat People" (1982)
- "Scruples" (1980) (mini) TV'Series
- "Winter Kills" (1979)
- "Remember My Name" (1978).
Berry Berenson Image : myfriendsphotos.tripod.com
Berry Berenson Lists