Ana Cristina (full name Ana Cristina Alvarez) was born on June 2, 1985 in Miami, Florida, USA. She is a young American singer.
Biography and Career :
Her parents are Rene and Teresa Alvarez. When she was only six years old she debuted at the national television show "Sabado Gigante". She wanted to be a singer and a great one, ever since. She was invited at many national American and Hispanic television shows. In 2000 she signed a contract with Sony International's label, Sony Discos and started working with producers like Emilio Estefan, Rudy Perez, Estefano, Kike Santander or Manny Benito.
"Ana Cristina" is her first released album and I was a Spanish album. She had ballads on that album and after the song "A Un Paso De Mi Amor" many people compared her to Mariah Carey. In
2005 she sand "The Star Spangled Banner" at a presidential inauguration and she was the first Hispanic to ever do that.
She is a great girl, beautiful and with a wonderful voice. Now she continues doing her best, releasing singles, and there's no doubt that her career will continue to register the same success as until now (2007). She may be considered "a natural born star". Her popularity grew and she has fans in the entire world.
- Height: 170 cm
- She plays the piano and the guitar and is a great acapella singer.
- She has a 5 octave vocal range.
- She has European, American and Cuban origins.
- Orange Bowl Parade (1997) (TV)
- MTV Video Music Awards 2005 (2005) (TV)
- Noche de estrellas: Premio lo Nuestro 2005 (2005) (TV)
- Noche de estrellas: Premio lo Nuestro 2004 (2004) (TV)
- Deco Drive (1996) TV Series.
Ana Cristina Image : celebrity5k.com
Ana Cristina Lists