Yaya DaCosta (real name Camara DaCosta Johnson) was born on November 15, 1982 in Harlem, New York, USA. She is an actress and model.
Biography and Career :
She finished her studies at Northfield Mount Hermon School and Brown University and graduated in May 2004 with a degree in International Relations and Africana Studies.
She participated in the Cycle 3 of America's Next Top Model and after she that signed contracts with Models 1 and Ford Models Agencies.
She modeled for Sephora, Interview Magazine (April 2006), Essence Magazine, CharmaineLouise, Jewel Magazine, DJA Clothing Company, Issac Mizrahi, and Target and did commercials for Radioshack, Garnier Fructis, and Lincoln Townhouse Commercial.
She also acted in some movies and music videos.
eight: 173 cm
- Measurements: 81/58.5/86.5
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Shoe Size: 39
- Agencies: Models 1, Ford Models New York.
- Fashion Shows: Marc Bouwer Fall 2005.
- In 2006, she appeared in the music video "Pulling Me Back" by Chingy and Tyrese.
- She appeared in the 2006 New Line Cinema release, Take the Lead, starring Antonio Banderas.
- She guest-starred on the TV show, Eve, in the 2005 episode, "Prom Night".
- She is currently (2006) working on the film Shanghai Hotel, starring as Kendra
- Descendents: Nigerian.
- She speaks English, Portuguese, Spanish, and French.
Yaya DaCosta Image : alloy.com
Yaya DaCosta Lists