Yasmin Warsame (full name Yasmin Abshir Warsame) was born on May 5, 1976 in Mogadishu, Somalia and she took refugee in Canada in 2000. She is a famous fashion model.
Biography and Career :
She emigrated from Somalia to Toronto, Canada
in 2000 and that's the time when she started her modeling career. Although she was pregnant in five months she took a job for the Sears catalogue.
She was declared "The most alluring Canadian" by Fashion Magazine. She was considered too sophisticated and in 2002 she moved to Paris. There she was photographed by Steven Meisel for the Italian Vogue.
From then on she started appearing in magazines and modeled and did commercials for Christian Dior, Jean Paul Gaultier, Valenti
no, Dolce & Gabbana, Escada, Hermcs, Shiseido, Chanel, GAP and H&M.
- Height: 178 cm
- Measurements: 81/60/89
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Shoe Size: 39
- She has a son.
- She studied psychology and social sciences at Seneca College.
- She was a volunteer for the Somali Youth Coalition in Canada.
- Next Model Management Paris
- Why Not Model Agency
- Anka Models
- IMG Models New York
- Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Chanel 'Allure' fragrance, D&G, French.
Magazine Covers :
- France: 'French' - no. 2 2003
- Italy: 'Amica' - Octobre 2003.
Fashion Shows :
- Haute Couture - Fall/Winter 2002
- Spring/Summer 2003
- Fall/Winter 2003
- Haute Couture - Fall/Winter 2003
- Spring/Summer 2004
- Haute Couture - Spring/Summer 2004
- Fall/Winter 2004
- Haute Couture - Fall/Winter 2004
- Spring/Summer 2005
- Fall/Winter 2005
- Haute Couture - Fall/Winter 2005
- Spring/Summer 2006.
Yasmin Warsame Image : somalinet.com
Yasmin Warsame Lists