Willow Bay was born on December 28, 1963 in New York, USA. She was a fashion model and now is well known as the wife of Walt Disney Company CEO, Robert Iger.
Biography and Career :
She started her career as a fashion model. She signed a contract with Wilhelmina Models and appeared in the Seventeen Magazine. Between 1985 and 1988 she was the face model of Estee Lauder cosmetics. Among her jobs are the ones as writer for Entertainment Weekly and Fortune, freelance anchor and reporter for MSNBC and NBC News, correspondent for NBC's Today Show, anchor of Moneyline News Hour and co-anchor of ABC's Good Morning America Sunday for four years and a correspondent for ABC's World News Saturday and World News Sunday. She got a MBA from the Stern School of Business at New York University.
Her ex-boyfriend is the basketball player Larry Johnson and is now married to Robert Iger, the current CEO of Walt Disney. They married in 1995 and have two sons.
- She has a younger sister, who also attended The University of Pennsylvania and who also tried to be a model.
- She attended The University of Pennsylvania and graduated from the prestigious Phillips Academy.
- She was frequently featured in Seventeen Magazine as a fashion model in the 80s.
- She is a freelance anchor and reporter for MSNBC and NBC News.
- "MSNBC Live" (1996) TV Series
- "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!" (2004)
- "The Wayne Brady Show" (1 episode, 2003)
- "Hang Time" (1 episode, 1995)
- "Good Morning America Weekend Edition" (1993) TV Series
- "Second Annual Rock N' Jock B-Ball Jam" (1992) (TV)
- "NBA Inside Stuff" (1990) TV Series.
Willow Bay Image : upenn.edu
Willow Bay Lists