William Harrison Ainsworth
William Harrison Ainsworth was born on Monday, February 04, 1805 in Manchester, England and he was a famous novelist from England.
He produced in all some 40 novels and helped popularize the legends of Dick Turpin in Rooks wood 1834 and Herne the Hunter in Windsor Castle 1834.Life in Brief:
- Being born on February 4, William Harrison was an Aquarius.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his father's name: Thomas Ainsworth.
William Harrison Ainsworth studied at Manchester Grammar School.
He died on Tuesday, January 03, 1882, in Reigate; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : The Tower of London.
William Harrison Ainsworth Lists
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Writers Archive)
Date Added: 08 September '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :