W. E. B. Du Bois
W. E. B. Du Bois (William Edward Burghardt Du Bois) was born on Sunday, February 23, 1868 in Great Barrington and he was a famous activist from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Feb 23, W. E. B. Du was a Pisces.
- his ethnicity: Black.
- his mother's name: Mary Burghardt.
- his father's name: Alfred Du Bois.
W. E. B. Du Bois had studied at Great Barrington High School, Barrington, MA (in 1884) and then he attended the Fisk University, Nashville, TN (in 1888).
W. E. B. Du dated Nina Gomer (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Shirley Graham (wife).
He died on Tuesday, August 27, 1963, in Accra; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : Civil rights activist.
W. E. B. Du Bois Lists
|W. E. B. Du Bois Videos
W. E. B. Du Bois - 140th Anniversary
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 04 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :