Veronica Webb was born on February 23, 1965 in Detroit, Michigan, USA. She is a supermodel, actress, writer and journalist. She is a talented woman and a spokesmodel for Revlon.
Biography and Career :
She attended a private school, Detroit's Waldorf School and then the Parsons School Of Design College. She was discovered after moving to New York in a house wares boutique by a makeup artist. The next step was moving to Paris. There, famous designers like Karl Lagerfeld, Versace and many others contacted her.
She earned a great amount of cash after signing a contract to represent Revlon 'Colourstyle' in a campaign in 1992. Her return to New York offered her the chance to appear in movies like 'Jungle Fever' and 'Macolm X'. Soon she began writing articles for magazines like El
le, Details, The Paper and the New York Times. She is involved in charity actions and is member of the board of LIFEBEAT, an organization formed by the music industry that raises funds for AIDS research. She is also part of the Democratic National Committee and The Women's Leadership Forum.
In 2002 she decided to marry George Robb, who is an Archaeologist and the couple has two children now, Leila and Molly Blue Robb. Other romantic relationships she had were with George E. Robb Jr and Robert De Niro. She is an active woman, who works a lot and tries to show the world she has many things to prove.
- Height: 178 cm
- Measurements: 90/61/90
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Shoe Size: 41
- Agencies: Ford Models - New York
- Advertisements: Byblos, Karl Lagerfeld, Revlon, Versace Couture
- Her hobbies are rollerblading, dancing, socializing and collecting shoes.
- She has African, German and Iroquois origins.
- Her parents' names are Marion and Doug.
- In 1993 her father passed away.
- "I'm kind of like a dumb model."
Magazine Covers :
- Italy: 'Vogue' - May 1989
- US: 'Elle' - November 1990
- 'Mirabella' - June 1994.
- Dirty Laundry (2006)
- Someone Like You... (2001)
- Becker (1 episode, 2001)
- In Too Deep (1999)
- Holy Man (1998)
- 54 (1998)
- Damon (2 episodes, 1998)
- For Love or Money (1993)
- Malcolm X (1992)
- Jungle Fever (1991).
Self Filmography :
- Real Life Divas (2006) TV Series
- Retrosexual: The 80's (2004) (mini) TV Series
- The Isaac Mizrahi Show (1 episode, 2002)
- VH-1 Where Are They Now? (1 episode, 2002)
- Zoolander (2001)
- Miss Universe 2001 (2001) (TV)
- The West Wing (1 episode, 2000)
- The Big Tease (1999)
- It's Like, You Know... (1 episode)
- Howard Stern (3 episodes, 1998)
- Just Shoot Me! (1 episode, 1997)
- Clueless (2 episodes, 1996-1997)
- Catwalk (1996)
- People Yearbook '95 (1995) (TV)
- Politically Incorrect (1 episode, 1995)
- The 9th Annual Soul Train Music Awards (1995) (TV)
- Unzipped (1995) (uncredited)
- The Word (1 episode, 1994).
Veronica Webb Image : en.wikipedia.org
Veronica Webb Lists