Tullio Levi-Civita was born on Saturday, March 29, 1873 in Padua and he was a famous mathematician from Italy.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Mar 29, Tullio was an Aries.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Bice Lattis.
- his father's name: Giacomo.
Tullio dated Libera Trevisani (wife).
He died on Monday, December 29, 1941, in Rome; cause of death: stroke.
Famous Why : Explored tensor calculus and PDE's.
Tullio Levi-Civita Lists
|Tullio Levi-Civita Videos
Antonello a Praga
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 06 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :