Tricia Helfer was born on April 11, 1974 in Donalda, Alberta, Canada. She is a Canadian supermodel and actress.
Biography and Career :
Kelly Streitwhile was the person who discovered her outside a movie theatre. In 1992 she was the winner of the Ford 'Supermodel of the World' contest and Elite Model Management offered her a contract.
Her modeling career was starting and she modeled for fashion brands like Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Carolina Herrera, Christian Dior, Claude Montana, Givenchy, John Galliano and Dolce & Gabbana. Some of the big magazines in which she was seen are Flare, Amica, ELLE, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Maxim and Vogue. Many people were happy when she decided to pose for Playboy and she appeared in this magazine in February 2007.
In 2002 sh
e moved to Los Angeles in order to start an acting career. She appeared in "Jeremiah", "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", "White Rush", "Battlestar Galactica".
From May 2006 she is the host of Canada's Next Top Model.
- Height: 179 cm
- Measurements: 86/61/89
- Hair Color: Dark Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Shoe Size: 40
- "I would change the push for women to look like Play..mate Barbie dolls, that is just ridiculous."
- "They worry that you'll take away emphasis from the star if you're taller and you're prettier..."
- Elite Model Management - New York
- T Model Management
- Mode Models
- Trump Model Management
- Fashion Milan.
- Atelier Versace, Chanel, Chanel 'Cristalle' fragance, Christian Dior, David Jones, Dillards, Eerreuno, Giorgio Armani, Herbal Essences, Jose Cuervo, Joseph Janard, Lacoste, Louis Feraud, Mani, Morgan, Olay, Palmer's, Ralph Lauren, Redken, Roberta Scarpa, Saga Royal, Saks Fifth Avenue, Valentino, Versace Couture, Victoria's Secret.
Magazine Covers :
- Canada: 'Flare' - February 1993; 'Images' - Fall 1993; 'Flare' - October 1994
- France: 'Biba' - March 1994
- Italy: 'Amica' - November 1996; 'Anna' - 2000
- Quebec: 'Elle' - October 1995
- Spain: 'Elle' - January 1996; 'Moda' - January 1997; 'DT' - December 2004; 'Playboy' - March 2007
- UK: 'Cosmopolitan' - November 1994; 'Cosmopolitan' - July 1996; 'Cosmopolitan' - July 1998; 'Marie Claire' (supplement) - May 1999; 'Woman's Journal' - July 2000
- US: 'Elle' - August 1993; 'Stuff' - April 2005; 'Playboy' - February 2007
'Journal'; 'Shine' - August 2000.
Fashion Shows :
- Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 1997
- Haute couture - Autumn/Winter 1997
- Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 1998
- Haute couture - Spring/Summer 1998.
- Untitled Battlestar Galactica TV Special (2007) (TV)
- The Green Chain (2007)
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (2007) (VG)
- Battlestar Galactica (53 episodes, 2004-2007)
- Supernatural (1 episode, 2007)
- Spiral (2007)
- The Genius Club (2006)
- The Collector (1 episode, 2006)
- Mem-o-re (2005)
- Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of 'Charlie's Angels' (2004) (TV)
- Battlestar Galactica (2003) (TV)
- White Rush (2003)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (1 episode, 2002)
- Jeremiah (2 episodes, 2002)
- Eventual Wife (2000).
Self Filmography :
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (1 episode, 2007)
- Late Show with David Letterman (1 episode, 2007)
- Scream Awards 2006 (2006) (TV)
- HypaSpace (3 episodes, 2006)
- 2006 NHL Awards (2006) (TV)
- 2006 MuchMusic Video Awards (2006)
- Canada's Next Top Model (1 episode, 2006)
- Attack of the Show (1 episode, 2006)
- Square Off (1 episode, 2006)
- Today (1 episode, 2005)
- Sci Fi Inside: Sci Fi Friday (2005) (TV)
- 05 Spaceys (2005) (TV)
- G4tv.com (1 episode, 2005)
- Miss USA (2004) (TV)
- 2nd Annual Spaceys (2004) (TV)
- Miss Teen USA (2003) (TV)
- Catwalk (1996)
- Unzipped (1995) (uncredited)
- Inside Edition (1 episode, 1992).
Tricia Helfer Image : georgehernandez.com
Tricia Helfer Lists