Tim Hardin was born on Tuesday, December 23, 1941 in Eugene and he was a famous singer/songwriter from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Dec 23, Tim was a Capricorn.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Molly.
- his father's name: Hal Hardin.
He attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York City, NY (in 1961).
Tim dated Susan Yardley Morss (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Janet (girlfriend).
He died on Monday, December 29, 1980, in Hollywood; cause of death: accident - overdose.
Famous Why : If I Were a Carpenter.
Tim Hardin Lists
|Tim Hardin Videos
Tim Hardin "if I were a carpenter"
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 06 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :