Thurgood Marshall (Thoroughgood Marshall) was born on Thursday, July 02, 1908 in Baltimore and he was a famous judge from United States of Anglican/Episcopalian religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jul 02, Thurgood was a Cancer.
- his ethnicity: Black.
- his mother's name: Norma.
- his father's name: William Marshall.
- Brother : William Aubrey Marshall.
Thurgood Marshall had studied at Frederick Douglass High School, Baltimore, MD and then he attended the Lincoln University Pennsylvania (in 1930).
Thurgood dated Vivien Burey (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Cecilia A. Suyat (wife).
He died on Sunday, January 24, 1993, in Bethesda; cause of death: heart failure.
Famous Why : First black U.S. Supreme Court justice.
Thurgood Marshall Lists
|Thurgood Marshall Videos
LOST THURGOOD MARSHALL INTERVIEW with MIKE WALLACE
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 19 October '10
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :