Taylor Cole (birth name Taylor Quinn Cole) was born on April 29, 1984 in Arlington, Texas. She is an ex American model and actress.
Biography and Career :
She started to be a model in high school and had the chance to travel all over the world. Taylor Cole was also a part of the Junior Olympics volleyball team during high school. Moving to New York helped her in career and she appeared in commercials and advertisements for Crest toothpaste, Old Spice and Dooney & Bourke handbags. While she was visiting her mother in Los Angeles in 2004 she went to an audition for the role of Erika Spalding for the show 'Summerland'. She appeared in music videos like Ryan Cabrera's "True" and Papa Roach's "Scars".
Taylor attends now the University of Arizona.
- She acts
with her stepfather, Shawn Christian in the WB series "Summerland" (2004).
- She is the daughter of Deborah Quinn and step-daughter of Shawn Christian.
- She started her modeling career, traveled to places around the world like Italy and Australia while she was still in high school.
- She was on the Junior Olympics volleyball team for her high school.
- Height: 174 cm
- Loaded (2007)
- An American in China (2006)
- All You've Got (2006)
- CSI: Miami (1 episode, 2006)
- Supernatural (1 episode, 2006)
- That Guy (2006)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (1 episode, 2006)
- Numb3rs (1 episode, 2006)
- Summerland (11 episodes, 2004-2005).
Taylor Cole Image : summerlandcentral.com
Taylor Cole Lists