Tamara Johnson was born on April 29, in Brooklyn, New York and she is famous person for being the wife of Eddie George
and also for being a member of the R&B group SWV (also known as Sisters with Voices) the re-united hot singing trio popular in the early '90s. SWV released their debut album, It's About Time, in 1992.
Taj graduated from Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee, in May of 2004.
Tamara is also the author of "Player HateHER: How To Avoid The Beat Down And Live In A Drama Free World".
- She is also known as "Taj"
- She is contestant of Survivor and she said that her husband and sons gave her an ultimatum: "Don't come home without the money."
- Taj married Eddie J
ohnson in June 2004
- In 2007 Taj and Eddie starred in the TV One reality series I Married A Baller.
- She is mother of two wonderful boys
- She will participate in a 2009 national tour of the Vagina Monologues with an all-black cast, most of whom are also former reality show contestants
- Taj says she is very physical and likes to workout, running, swimming and doing yoga and kickboxing.
Here are some of her famous quotes :
- "I just did a run in the Vagina Monologues. I guess I've been bit by the acting bug. I would love to do more acting."
- "Personally, I didn't feel like I was ready yet"
- "I was always in some kind of school choir. I love to sing..."
- "I'm not the average NFL wife and mother."
- "I did try to do a solo album, but it just didn't work for me. I believe that there is a time and place for everything..."
image source: iconocast.com
Tamara Johnson Lists