Tamara Dobson was born on May 14, 1947 in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. She was a model and actress.
Biography and Actress :
She had a degree in fashion illustration and attended the Maryland Institute College of Art. Tamara began her career as a fashion model and posed foe famous fashion magazines like Vogue, Essence, Mademoiselle, Redbook and Ebony.
She wanted to be an actress and received roles at Hollywood in movies
like 'Cleopatra Jones' in 1973 and 'Cleopatra Jones and the Casino of Gold' in 1975.
On October 2, she died in Baltimore, Maryland because of complications from pneumonia and multiple sclerosis at the age of 59 years old.
- Height: 188 cm
- She appeared in ma
gazines like Vogue, Essence, Mademoiselle, Redbook and Ebony.
- Measurements: 38-26-39 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- She was the tallest woman (188 cm) who played in a movie according to The Guinness Book of World Records.
- In 2000 doctors diagnosed her with multiple sclerosis.
- She spent almost her whole life time in New York
- She is the sister of Peter Dobson.
- Amazons (1984) (TV)
- Chained Heat (1983)
- Jason of Star Command (1979) TV Series (unknown episodes, 1980-1981)
- Buck Rogers in the 25th Century (1 episode, 1980)
- Murder at the World Series (1977) (TV)
- Norman... Is That You? (1976)
- Cleopatra Jones and the Casino of Gold (1975)
- Cleopatra Jones (1973)
- Fuzz (1972)
- Come Back, Charleston Blue (1972) (uncredited).
Tamara Dobson Image : briansdriveintheater.com
Tamara Dobson Lists