Selman A. Waksman
Selman A. Waksman (Selman Abraham Waksman) was born on Sunday, July 22, 1888 in Novaya Priluka and he was a famous scientist from United States of Jewish religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jul 22, Selman A. was a Cancer.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Fradia London Waksman.
- his father's name: Jacob Waksman.
Selman A. Waksman had studied at Fifth Gymnasium, Odessa, Russia (in 1910) and then he attended the BS Agriculture, Rutgers University (in 1915).
Selman A. dated Deborah B. Mitnik Waksman (wife).
He died on Thursday, August 16, 1973, in Hyannis; cause of death: natural causes.
Famous Why : Streptomycin and other antibiotics.
Selman A. Waksman Lists
|Selman A. Waksman Videos
Los primeros antibiÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â³tic...
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :