Sara Calaway (full name Sara Chirie Calaway) was born on July 21, 1977 in Long Beach, California, USA. She is a popular person because she is the wife of current World Wrestling Entertainment employee Mark "The Undertaker" Calaway.
Biography and Career :
She met her husband at a WWE(then WWF) autograph signing. They got married and have two daughters, Chasey and Gracie. Mark has a son from his ex marriage with Jodi Lynn named Gunner.
She appeared in a storyline because Diamond Dallas Page (who was then "invading" the WWF) stalked her in order to provoke the Undertaker. Diamond showed some videos in which he had covertly filmed Sara without her knowledge. This happened in 2001. One year later, in 2002, she appeared in UPN special WWF Divas: Sex on the Beach and on September
12, 2002, episode of SmackDown!. In 2003 she appeared along her husband in the WWE published book, WWE Unscripted.
- The Undertaker has "Sara" tattooed on his throat. He said that it was the most painful tattoo he has applied.
- She has "Mark" (The Undertaker's given name) tattooed on the back of her neck.
- While on-screen, she was referred to simply as "Sara" or "Sara, Taker's wife" (the latter often by the announcers). Also, she never appeared on-screen during Undertaker's "supernatural" gimmick, either before or after his biker gimmick. One presumable purpose of this was/is in order to maintain character.
- During the DDP Taker feud, she called her husband 'Mark' whilst on TV, thus breaking character.
- She dyed her hair back to its natural brown color from blonde after being on WWE TV.
- She is a huge fan of boxing and UFC.
Sara Calaway Image : 43people.com