Sallie Toussaint was born on May 10, 1978 in Hartford, Connecticut, USA. She is a fashion model and an actress.
Biography and Career :
She was born in the United States and after a short period her family moved to Trinidad. Eventually they decided to return to USA. She attended the University of Connecticut, obtained a degree in journalism and was a great student. Some of the magazines in which she appeared are Essence and Vogue and some of the brands she did campaigns for are Colgate, Reebok and Bacardi. As a fashion model she was present at the Miss Connecticut in 1999 and Miss USA World in 2000.
Her acting career improved after her appearance in 2006 in Martin's Scorsese "The Departed". In partnership with her father she owns Jacob House, an orphanage in Trinidad. She is
involved in many charity actions and loves helping other people. Besides being beautiful and sexy she is smart and takes care of human beings around her.
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- She has Trinidadian origins.
- She has the Jacob House orphanage.
- "It's extremely difficult [to obtain the Miss USA crown]. You have to, of course, diet and exercise. You have to learn how to speak to large crowds and pretty much have your act together at a very young age. This girl is only 20 years old. It's really hard on somebody that young because you don't really start to mature till your mid-20s, really."
- "I'd like to have a show like Leeza Gibbons' show, who was once an Entertainment Tonight reporter. I would also like to work for an entertainment show like Showbiz Today on CNN or one of the many shows on E!."
- "At the end of the day, you have to make an impression. If you don't make an impression, nothing will happen. There are dozens of Miss USAs out there."
- "I have seen many children come and go from our Jacob House over the years, and I care for them all, but this kid and I are a team. She is my daughter. I love life right now."
- 2006 The Departed
- (1 episode, 2006) The Sopranos.
Sallie Toussaint Image : weblo.com
Sallie Toussaint Pictures