Saira Mohan was born in 1978 in Montreal, Canada. She is a famous model and one of the most beautiful women on Earth.
Biography and Career :
She started her career as a model, but wasn't known all over the world, she was just a regular fashion model. Her success came in 2003 when the Newsweek Magazine said on the front page she has "The Perfect Face". From then on she was involved in many campaigns, magazines like ELLE, Cosmopolitan, l'Officiel, and Town & Country and commercials. She also started an acting career and debuted in the Mumbai-based Hindi language film industry in India with the film "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna". Saira Mohan was invited at World Economic Forum events and at the 2006 India Today Conclave. She got married and had a son, Romen Alexandre with her husband.
- Height: 180 cm
- Measurements: 86.5/60/86.5
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Shoe Size: 42
- Ethnicity: Indian, Canadian, French and Irish.
- Her father is Punjabi Hindu and she is Hindu.
- She wrote a book, "How To Seduce (and Marry) the Woman of Your Dreams".
- Model Management Hamburg
- 'Page 305', Miami Beach.
- Anne Klein, Wonderbra.
Magazine Covers :
- Russian: 'Fit' - No 11 2000
- UK: 'Company' - February 2000; 'She' - June 2000
- USA: 'Hamptons', 'Elle'; 'FHM'.
Saira Mohan Image : majorityrights.com
Saira Mohan Lists