Ron Ziegler (Ronald Louis Ziegler) was born on Friday, May 12, 1939 in Covington and he was a famous politician from United States of Presbyterian religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on May 12, Ron was a Taurus.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Ruby Parsons.
- his father's name: Louis Daniel Ziegler.
Ron Ziegler had studied at Dixie Heights High School, Covington, KY and then he attended the Xavier University (transferred).
Ron dated Nancy Lee Plessinger (wife).
He died on Monday, February 10, 2003, in Coronado; cause of death: heart failure.
Famous Why : Press Secretary for Nixon.
Ron Ziegler Lists
|Ron Ziegler Videos
Ron Paul In Los Angeles California Part 1
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :