Roger W. Sperry
Roger W. Sperry (Roger Wolcott Sperry) was born on Wednesday, August 20, 1913 in Hartford and he was a famous scientist from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Aug 20, Roger W. was a Leo.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Florence Kraemer Sperry.
- his father's name: Francis Bushnell Sperry.
- Brother : Russell Loomis Sperry.
Roger W. Sperry had studied at William H Hall High School, West Hartford, CT (in 1931) and then he attended the BA English Literature, Oberlin College (in 1935).
Roger W. dated Norma Gay Deupree Sperry (wife).
He died on Sunday, April 17, 1994, in Pasadena; cause of death: heart failure.
Famous Why : 'Split brain' hemispheric neurophysiology.
Roger W. Sperry Lists
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :