Rocsana Marcu was born on August 25, 1981 in Romania. She is a famous Romanian musician and TV hostess.
Biography and Career :
Her passion for mass-media was discovered when she was 12 when she started a collaboration with Antena 1 and appeared in some advertising spots.
Rocsana Marcu's favorite music is the classic one and she prefers most : Honore Balzac and William Faulkner.
She thinks celebrity could get you advantages and disadvantages and her collaboration with Prima TV is a big provocation for Rocsana.
Music is a passion for Rocsana even from her early age because she took part in her school's chorus and participated to a lot of contests. She loved to sing and all the people around her
said she had a beautiful voice.
She started her musical career together with Ileana and Andreea, forming the Trinity group. Their song "Fii independent" (Be Independent - English Title) was a national hit and was created specially for an anti-drug campaign.
After Trinity broke-up, Rocsana Marcu formed Ho-Ra, an etno-dance group together with Delia and Elena. Their first album was launched and it was named "Joaca Bade". It contained 10 etno songs plus one remix which represented the album's title.
- Her favorite actors are : Bruce Willis, Al Pacino, Gabriel Byrne, Robert de Niro.
- Her favorite actresses are : Meg Ryan and Barbara Streisand.
- She loves red roses and gold jewelries.
- Carolina Herrera 212 and Sculpture are her perfumes.
- when she was 9 she won a radio musical contest for the melody : "Waiting for you".