Richard Brautigan (Richard Gary Brautigan) was born on Wednesday, January 30, 1935 in Tacoma and he was a famous author from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jan 30, Richard was an Aquarius.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Lulu Mary Keho.
- his father's name: Bernard F. Brautigan.
- Sisters : Barbara, Sandra Jean.
Richard Brautigan studied at Eugene High School, Eugene, OR (in 1953).
Richard dated Virginia Dionne Adler (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Akiko Nishizawa Yoshimura (wife).
He died on Sunday, October 14, 1984, in Bolinas; cause of death: suicide.
Famous Why : So the Wind Won't Blow it All Away.
Richard Brautigan Lists
Richard Brautigan Pictures
|Richard Brautigan Videos
Richard Brautigan (a 5min presentation)
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 04 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :