Rachelle Leah was born on August 20, 1984 in Redwood City, California, USA. She works as a model also being a television personality.
Biography and Career :
Her modeling career started when she was 16 years old. At the age of 18 she decided to send photos of her to modeling agencies and the contracts came soon. Since then she has appeared in magazines like Maxim and others.
Her first modeling contract was with a real estate infomercial. Job after job, the modeling contracts didn't stop coming and she became a popular person. She appeared in television commercials for Xyience, UFC and Spike TV.
Now (2007) she is working as a host for UFC's "All Access" show and is a ring girl for UFC events.
- Height: 173 cm
- Weight: 52 kg
- She went swimming and
- She has done runway work for Puma, Coquette Lingerie and Sauvage Swimwear.
- She was a judge on the UFC Octagon Girl Search.
- "I got jumped in ninth grade. Ten girls started grabbing my hair and beating me. If those girls from ninth grade came back, I'd hold my own."
- "I do whatever I enjoy. That's just what life's all about."
- "You just take it day by day. The fans are the people that make my career, and if it weren't for them, I wouldn't be here. So I'm grateful for it. If someone approaches me, of course I'll take the time to sign an autograph or take a picture. I think it's really cool."
- "The only thing that is still a little weird is how little I wear in front of all those people live."
- "I've got this pair of rhinestone panties. It sounds uncomfortable, but I don't usually have them on for very long."
- "My modeling is awesome and I love to act."
Self Filmography :
- Quite Frankly with Stephen A. Smith (1 episode, 2006).
Rachelle Leah Image : en.wikipedia.org
Rachelle Leah Lists