Rachael Ray (full name Rachael Domenica Ray) was born on August 25, 1968 in Glens Falls, New York
, USA. She is a famous television personality.
Biography and Career :
She has Italian, French and American origins. Before being a TV personality she worked at Macy's in New York City
and Mister Brown's Pub at The Sagamore. Forbes magazine says her earnings per year are of approximately 6 million dollars. During the years she has been writing 14 best-selling cookbooks.
After the success of '30 Minute Meals' classes, the local CBS affiliate offered her a job. This led, in 2001, to a contract with Food Network. The television sh
ows in which she was seen are "The View", "The Today Show", "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
", "The Late Show with David Letterman
", "Late Night with Conan O'Brien
" and Larry King
Live. On September 24, 2005 she married lawyer John Cusimano. The wedding took place in Italy.
- Height: 160 cm.
- She has a dog, Isaboo.
- Her grandfather was Italian.
- Her mother's name is Elsa Scuderi and she lives with her daughter.
- She was one of the 100 Sexiest Women of 2004 and 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006 according to FHM magazine.
- Her husband is a lawyer and member of the band The Cringe.
- "Every Day with Rachael Ray" is her magazine.
- She has one sister and one brother, Emmanuel and Maria.
- Her favorite food is carbonara.
- "Most people want me to shut up. And I think they know everything about me if they watch my show."
- "My life came out way better without me planning it."
- "I'm a lousy whistler. I can't make coffee, I can't bake and I can't whistle. There. I'm outed, on all levels."
- "If you're humble and hardworking, opportunities will arise for you."
- "For a lot of people, divorce is traumatic, but for us, it made for a happier family. It was miserable to watch people live together who shouldn't."
- "You do it with your own two hands, so there's a sense of pride. You really do forget all our problems, because you're focusing on the food."
- Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels (2005) TV Series
- The Daily Buzz (1 episode)
- 30 Minute Meals (22 episodes).
Self Filmography :
- Rachael Ray (7 episodes, 2006-2007)
- Entertainment Tonight (7 episodes, 2005-2007)
- The Insider (2 episodes, 2006)
- Dancing with the Stars (3 episodes, 2006)
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (2 episodes, 2005-2006)
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien (2 episodes, 2006)
- Larry King Live (1 episode, 2006)
- Late Show with David Letterman (1 episode, 2006)
- The 33rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards (2006)
- The All Star Holiday Party (2005)
- The View (2 episodes, 2005)
- Live with Regis and Kathie Lee (3 episodes, 2004-2005)
- The Tony Danza Show (6 episodes, 2004-2005)
- Rachael Ray's Ballpark Cafe (2005)
- Good Day Live (1 episode, 2004)
- Inside Dish with Rachael Ray (2004) TV Series
- Pyramid (2 episodes, 2003)
- $40 a Day (79 episodes).
Rachael Ray Image : kingworld.com
Rachael Ray News
Rachael Ray Lists