Opal Anchel was born on September 6, 1975 in Haifa, Israel. She is a model, actress and television personality.
Biography and Career :
Her family decided to move from Israel to Woodland Hills, California when she was 15 years old. At the beginning it was hard for her to get used to her new life. The Ford Modeling Agency offered her a modeling contract and she accepted it.
She likes the stage very much and always wanted to be an actress. Her first roles were in television series like "Beverly Hills, 90210" and "Baywatch". What made her really famous was the role in the soap opera "Port Charles" on ABC. Her role there was as Arianna Shapour Thornton. After that she was the host of E! network "Wild On" show for two episodes. Other movies in which she was seen since then are "
Give Thanks", "I Am My Resume", "Tom 51" and "They Are Among Us".
Her exotic beauty and talent kept her in the eye of the viewers and thanks to her intelligence and charm she will have opened many doors. She is still very young and has a long way ahead but hope she will make it through the hard life and Hollywood.
- She has Israeli origins.
- She has spent almost half of her life in Israel.
- "Once about every two months I need to just go out and dance my tush off, but other than that, I'm a very, very mellow person."
- I Am My Resume (2003)
- Love Object (2003)
- Port Charles (1997) TV Series (unknown episodes, 2001)
- Comedy Central Thanxgiveaway: Home Fires (2001) (TV)
- Beverly Hills, 90210 (1 episode, 1999)
- Baywatch (1 episode, 1998). Opal Anchel Image : geocities.com