Nicole Richie (birth name Nicole Camille Escovedo) was born on September 21, 1981 in Berkeley, California, USA. She is an American socialite, actress, author, and singer.
Biography and Career :
Her natural parents are a drummer of Lionel Richie and a backstage assistant. She was adopted by the famous singer. When she was a child she studied the guitar, cello, violin, piano and figure skating. She attended Montclair College Prep School, The Buckley School and University of Arizona, but quitted after two years.
In 2004 she was a member of "Darling", a rock band, and her mates were Josie Maran, Soleil Alberti and Sofia Alberti. When the Hurricane Katrina hit she offered her support to the victims and participated in the "Fashion for Relief" Show on September 16, 2005.
how "The Simple Life" made her famous along Paris Hilton since 2003. "The Truth About Diamonds" is the semi-autobiographical novel written by her.
She is well known for her parties at Hollywood along Tara Reid, Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton, Bijou Phillips, Kimberly Stewart and Lindsay Lohan.
She was engaged to Adam Goldstein, who is a DJ and gave her a pink sapphire ring.
- Height: 155 cm
- Michael Jackson is her godfather.
- Lionel Richie and Brenda Harvey-Richie are her adoptive parents.
- She has Mexican origins.
- Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton are two of her friends.
- She likes dogs a lot.
- In the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list she was placed on the 37th place.
- "I've just gone through so much in my life that pulling my top up just doesn't seem like that big a deal."
- "I went to the University of Arizona. I stopped because I went there for two years and I felt like I experienced college or whatever. I'm over it. I like Hollywood better."
- "I do love to shop. But I'm a social shopper. I like to do it while hanging out with my friends. Some of them hate shopping because they treat it like something you have to plan, like a grocery list. But if I'm out and I pass a store, I just pop in."
- "People would ask me about being a voluptuous woman. It was weird because I've been skinny my whole life."
- "I think fame is harder when people have something to hide, but I'm very comfortable, and have nothing to hide."
- "I have really good instincts about friends."
- Overrated in '06 (2006) (TV)
- Kids in America (2005)
- 8 Simple Rules... for Dating My Teenage Daughter (1 episode, 2005)
- American Dreams (1 episode, 2004)
- Rock Me Baby (1 episode, 2004)
- Eve (1 episode, 2004).
Self Filmography :
- Extreme Hollywood (2007) TV Series (unknown episodes)
- 2006 American Music Awards (2006) (TV)
- Entertainment Tonight (1 episode, 2006)
- 20/20 (1 episode, 2006)
- MTV Video Music Awards 2006 (2006) (TV)
- The Simple Life (31 episodes, 2003-2006)
- Forbes Celebrity 100: Who Made Bank? (2006) (TV)
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (4 episodes, 2005-2006)
- Queer Edge with Jack E. Jett & Sandra Bernhard (1 episode, 2006)
- 2005 American Music Awards (2005) (TV)
- Larry King Live (1 episode, 2005)
- Live with Regis and Kathie Lee (3 episodes, 2003-2005)
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien (3 episodes, 2004-2005)
- MTV Movie Awards 2005 Pre-Show (2005) (TV)
- Punk'd (2 episodes, 2003-2005)
- Meet the Barkers (1 episode, 2005)
- The 19th Annual Soul Train Music Awards (2005) (TV)
- Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2 episodes, 2003-2005)
- Howard Stern (2 episodes, 2004-2005)
- The View (1 episode, 2005)
- Good Day Live (1 episode, 2005)
- The Tony Danza Show (1 episode, 2005)
- Mad TV (2 episodes, 2004-2005)
- Late Show with David Letterman (1 episode, 2005)
- Six Feet Under (1 episode, 2004)
- The Teen Choice Awards 2004 (2004) (TV)
- McEnroe (1 episode, 2004)
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (1 episode, 2004)
- On-Air with Ryan Seacrest (1 episode, 2004)
- 2004 MTV Movie Awards (2004) (TV)
- American Idol: The Search for a Superstar (1 episode, 2004)
- The Oprah Winfrey Show (1 episode, 2004)
- E! News Daily (1 episode, 2004)
- Nicole Richie: Her Simple Life (2004) (TV)
- The Wayne Brady Show (1 episode, 2004)
- 101 Reasons the 90's Ruled (2004) (TV)
- The Sharon Osbourne Show (1 episode, 2003)
- Paula Zahn Now (1 episode, 2003).
Nicole Richie Image : en.ce.cn
Nicole Richie Articles
Nicole Richie News
Nicole Richie Lists