Nazanin Afshin-Jam was born in 1979 in Tehran, Iran. She is a fashion model and the winner of Miss World Canada 2003.
Biography and Career :
She was born in Iran, but her parents migrated in 1881 to Canada. Nazanin attended classes at the University of British Columbia and graduated with a degree in International Relations and Political Science. During studies she won scholarship studies at the famous Science Po in Paris and Herstmonceux Castle in England. After university she worked for Red Cross. She is a pilot, licensed to fly both powered aircraft and gliders and has achieved the highest rank in the Royal Canadian Air Cadets-Warrant Officer First Class. She won the Miss World Canada in 2003 and went to Miss World contest in Sanya, China where she was placed second, behind
Rosanna Davison, Miss Ireland 2003.
- "Hopefully I will get to send - or better yet hand deliver- the song to her."
Special Awards :
- Hero Award for Human Rights: Nazanin Afshin-Jam.
- Miss Sport 2003.
- Queen of the Americas 2003.
- One of the 50 most beautiful people in the World.
- Miss World Canada 2003: Nazanin Afshin-Jam, Miss Vancouver.
- Swimwear/Beach Beauty: Nazanin Afshin-Jam.
- She speaks Farsi, English and French, and also knows conversational Spanish.
- She wants to be a singer and in 2007 release her first album.
- Her debut single is "I Dance 4 U".
Nazanin Afshin-Jam Image : bezanberim.com
Nazanin Afshin-Jam Lists
Nazanin Afshin-Jam Pictures