Nadine Elizabeth Louise Coyle, more popularly known as Nadine Coyle, was born June 15, 1985, in Derry, Northern Ireland.
Biography and Career:
She was gifted with beautiful voice. It was in 2001 that she became famous by beating more than 5000 participants of the Irish version of Popstars. But the only problem was that the regulations evidently stated that all participants should be at least 18 whereas Coyle was only 16. When she revealed her real age (by mistake) after winning the final, the producers had to disqualify her from the program.
In the following year, Coyle was given a chance of proving her talent in the new program Popstars: the Rivals held by ITV1. The program was a competition between an all-boys group, (One True Voice) and all-girls group (Girls Aloud) and
Nadine's magnificent performance made it an easy task for the all-girls group to win and in time Cheryl Cole
, Kimberley Walsh, Nicola Roberts, and Sarah Harding joined her.
Gaining confidence when their first song 'Sound of the Underground' became a hit, Girls Aloud moved forward once again to record their first album Sound of the Underground. It was released on 26th May 2003 and over 320,000 copies of discs were sold throughout the world.
Coyle with her band strike the chart again in September 2006 when the collection of their greatest hits was released. The album topped the UK charts and the sell grew as high as 84,000 in just one week of its release.
Although being an active member of the group, Nadine Coyle is considering acting as her second career
- The first stage performance to visit by Nadine was "Westlife".
- She ranked 35th in the FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women of 2005."
- She is a supporter of the Glasgow Celtic Football Club.
- Nadine has started going out with Jesse Medcalfe, the star of Desperate Housewives, since 2006.
- Her co-members of Girls Aloud are: Cheryl Tweedy, Kimberley Walsh, Nicola Roberts and Sarah Harding.
Here is one of her Famous Quotes:
- It's usually the five of us against someone else -- whether it's the record company, management, anybody, because we're all fighting for the same cause. We tend to win the arguments.
Image Source : aceshowbiz.com
Nadine Coyle Lists