Moran Atias was born on April 9, 1981 in Haifa, Israel
. She is a model and a famous television personality.
Biography and Career :
is the person who discovered her. He chose her for his modeling house and after that she modeled for names like Dolce & Gabbana and for BBG jewelries. But in fact her debut was at 15 years old when she appeared at "Out of Focus", an Israeli Youth Show. After two years she went to Germany where she started a modeling career. In 1996 she participated at the Miss Globe International beauty contest in Istanbul, Turkey
and won the t
As an actress she received a nomination for Best Actress in 'Festival Sguardo al Femminile' for her role in "Days of Love". In the present she is the host of the Israeli 'Deal or No Deal'. Other shows where she was a co-host are 'Carramba' and 'Domenica In' on Rai Uno.
- Height: 176 cm
- Shoe Size: 39.5
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- She has Moroccan
- The languages she speaks are Hebrew, English and Italy.
- Renuar chose her as a spokes-model.
- "We are only at the beginning. I would like to be the new Jennifer Lopez."
- "For those of us that live in a world as ephemeral as that of the fashion world, family has a fundamental value. I hope for peace in the Middle East, to be able to live peacefully in Haifa."
- Terza madre, La (2007)
- Kavod (Honor) (2007)
- Rose del deserto, Le (2006)
- Yamim Shel Ahava (2005)
- Gas (2005)
- TRL Italy (2 episodes, 2006-2007)
- Quelli che... il calcio (1 episode, 2006)
- Shnaim (1 episode, 2006)
- Kdam Erovizion (2005) (TV).
Moran Atias Image : down.co.il
Moran Atias Lists