Molly Sims was born on May 25, 1976 in Murray, Kentucky, USA. She is a supermodel and actress.
Biography and Career :
A friend convinced her to send some photos to modeling agencies and Next Modeling Agency offered her a contract. She started her modeling career at the age of 19. She attended Vanderbilt University and wanted to obtain a degree in political science and communication.
She worked for George W. Bush's father as an intern for the Republican National Convention and as a waitress. Between 1999 and 2006 she appeared in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition and in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2001.
She also started an acting career and was invited in many television shows.
- Height: 176 cm
- Measurements: 86/61/89
- Hair Color: D
- Eye Color: Green
- Shoe Size: 38
- Fashion Shows: Victoria's Secret - November 2001.
- 'Next', New York & Paris
- 'Fashion Models', Mlan
- 'Nova Models', Munich.
- Brooks Brothers, Canadian Fur Council, Caramelo, Chanel, Covergirl, Escada, Fa, Georges Rech, Giorgio Armani, Guerlain, H & M, J. Crew, Jimmy Choo, La Perla, Linea, M, Maindeform, Marella, Margaret Astor, Michael Kors, Mickael Kors ´Island´ fragance, Nautica, Neutrogena, Ramosport, Timotei.
Magazine Covers :
- Australia: 'Marie Claire' - May 2000
- Canada: 'Flare' - February 2005
- France: 'Vogue' (Paris) - September 1999; 'Sports Illustrated' - 2001; 'Cosmopolitan';
- Germany: 'Elle' - May 2001; 'Cosmopolitan'- August 2004; 'Glamour' - August 2004; 'Cosmopolitan' - May 2005; 'Cosmopolitan' - February 2006
- Greece: 'Cosmopolitan' - September 2002;
- Italy: 'Cosmopolitan' - January 2004;
- Mexico: 'Cosmopolitan' - March 2003;
- Russia: 'Cosmopolitan' - September 2002;
- Spain: 'Vogue'(Supplemet); 'Cosmopolitan' - September 2002
- UK: 'Harpers & Queen' - July 2001; 'Marie Claire' ; Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition - 2001;
- US: 'Mademoiselle' - September 2000; 'Self' - May 2001; 'Cosmopolitan' - January 2002; 'Glamour' - November 2002; 'Cosmopolitan' - January & November 2003; 'Glamour' - July 2004; 'Ocean Drive' - April 2000; 'Lucky' - August 2005; 'Vegas Magazine' - September 2005; 'Marie Claire' - March & May 2006; 'Lucky' - December 2006.
- "I believe in magic, psychics and all that. I've spoken to people who I swear can tell the future."
- Las Vegas (80 episodes, 2003-2007)
- Venus & Vegas (2007)
- The Benchwarmers (2006)
- Miss USA 2005 (2005) (TV)
- Starsky & Hutch (2004)
- The Twilight Zone (1 episode, 2003)
- MTV Beauty and the Beat (2003) (TV)
- Andy Richter Controls the Universe (1 episode, 2002)
- Frank McKlusky, C.I. (2002).
Self Filmography :
- The Megan Mullally Show (1 episode, 2006)
- Live with Regis and Kathie Lee (2 episodes, 2005-2006)
- 101 Guiltiest Guilty Pleasures (2006) (mini) TV Series
- My First Time (1 episode, 2006)
- CMT: The Greatest - Sexiest Southern Women (2006) (TV)
- Last Call with Carson Daly (2 episodes, 2005-2006)
- Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show (1 episode, 2006)
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (3 episodes, 2004-2005)
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien (2 episodes, 2003-2005)
- 50 Hottest Vegas Moments (2005) (TV)
- New Year's Eve with Carson Daly (2004) (TV)
- 2004 Radio Music Awards (2004) (TV)
- TV Land's Top Ten (1 episode, 2004)
- Starsky & Hutch: A Last Look (2004) (V)
- Intimate Portrait (1 episode, 2003)
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (1 episode, 2003)
- Macy's 4th of July Spectacular (2003) (TV)
- The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn (2 episodes, 2001-2002)
- MTV Fashionably Loud: Sports Illustrated Edition (2002) (TV)
- The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (2001) (TV)
- Hollywood Squares (1 episode, 2001)
- MTV Fashionably Loud: Spring Break, Cancun 2001 (2001) (TV)
- House of Style (1989) TV Series (unknown episodes, 2000)
- Mission: Makeover (1998) TV Series.
Molly Sims Image : infonet.com.mk
Molly Sims Lists