Michelle Hunziker (full name Michelle Yvonne Hunziker) was born on January 24, 1977 in Sorengo (Lugano), Switzerland
. She is a model, television personality and actress.
Biography and Career :
In 1983 she moved with her family to Ostermundigen where she attended the elementary school. Her parents separated and in 1993 she went with her mother to Bologna and after to Milan
. She started her career at 17 years old and appeared in commercials for Armani, Rocco Barocco, La Perla, Colmar, Fuerte Ventura and Lovable.
Since 1996 she was the host or co-host of many Italian TV shows and she also started an acting career. She presented shows like S
triscia la Notizia, Festival of Sanremo and Paperissima. In 2001 she won the Italian TV Oscar in the category "Discovery of the year". On April 28, 1998 she married Eros Ramazzotti and they divorced in 2002. They have one child.
Why is Michelle Hunziker famous?
Michelle Hunziker is famous because she is a great and talented model, actress, TV personality and singer. She is famous because she appeared in many TV shows and in many magazines and she also is famous because she was the wife of the famous singer Eros Ramazzotti.
Why do we like Michelle Hunziker?
We like Michelle Hunziker because she is a famous and talented model, actress and singer who started her career in television from a very young age and who became famous with a lot of work. We also like her because she is a beautiful woman.
Name: Michelle Yvonne Hunziker
Born place: Sorengo, Ticino, Switzerland
Born date: January 24, 1977
Parents: The mother Ineke is Dutch and the father Rudolf was from Switzerland
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blonde
Height: 5' 7" (1.70 m)
Other names: Michelle Hunziker
Spouse: Eros Ramazzotti (24 April 1998 - 2002) (divorced) 1 child
Children: One daughter, Aurora (b.1996)
Occupation: Actress, singer, model
Years active 1994-present (model)
1996-present (TV host)
Studies: She studied Italian, French, German, English and Dutch at a local college and professional academy M.A.S. in Milan
- "I'm open to everything..."
- "A new start always affects one positively, because one stays down to earth."
- 'Fashion', Milan
- 'Louisa Models', Munich.
Magazine Covers :
- Germany: 'Max', 'GQ' -2003; 'TV Spielfilm'
- Italy: 'Max'; 'GQ' - 2003; 'Vanity Fair' - January 2006; 'Diva e Donna' - February 2006
- Festival di Sanremo (5 episodes, 2007)
- Love Bugs (2004) TV Series
- Ancient Warriors (2003)
- Deutschland sucht den Superstar (2002) TV Series (unknown episodes, 2002-2004)
- Alex l'ariete (2000)
- Voglio stare sotto al letto (1999)
- Forza dell'amore, La (1998) (mini) TV Series
- Misteri di Cascina Vianello, I (1 episode)
- Scherzi a parte (1992) TV Series
- Festivalbar (1964) TV Series
- Johannes B. Kerner Show, Die (2 episodes, 2003-2006)
- Wetten, dass..? (3 episodes, 1998-2006)
- Echo 2006 - Deutscher Musikpreis (2006) (TV)
- Striscia la notizia (1988) TV Series (unknown episodes, 2004)
- 100 nervigsten ..., Die (1 episode, 2004)
- World Idol (2003) (TV)
- Deutschland sucht den Superstar (1 episode, 2003)
- The Protagonists (1999)
- Beckmann (1 episode, 1999)
Michelle Hunziker Articles
Michelle Hunziker Lists
Michelle Hunziker Pictures