Michelle Baena (full name Michelle Marie Baena) was born on December 24, 1972 in Muncie, Indiana. She is a fashion model and became famous after the appearance on the cover of Playboy Magazine in May 2005.
Biography and Career :
Because of her father's career she had to move to many places during childhood. While she was in the elementary school she lived in Edmond, Oklahoma. In the fifth grade she was in Folsom, CA, in the 8th grade in Stanley, Kansas and when she was 17 she moved to California. In August 2004 she became a model. She did photo shoots and tried to realize her dream. She participated in the Bay Area Hawaiian Tropic contest and ended on the 4th place. After a few time she decided to send some pictures with her to the Playboy.com for the "Real Desperate Housewive
s" search. That's how she appeared on the cover of Playboy.
- "California offers everything - mountains, the beach, redwoods, big cities, small towns, rivers, wine country' I just love it and I can't see myself ever leaving California."
- "I used to daydream of being a model as a teenage girl. I absolutely idolized Christie Brinkley."
- "I would cut out pictures of her and put them up on my wall. And I have always dreamed of being in Playboy Magazine."
- Height: 160 cm
- Weight: 45 kg
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Her shoe size is 5.5
- She was adopted.
- Her hometown is in Carlsbad, California.
- She is married to Mark Baena and has three kids.
- Playboys's Real Desperate Housewives (2005).
Michelle Baena Image : michellebaena.com