Melissa Theuriau was born on July 18, 1978 in Chirolles, Grenoble, France. She is a famous French journalist.
Biography and Career :
She attended the Institut de la Communication et des Medias, Universite Stendhal - Grenoble III. Her face became popular after appearing as a newscaster and travel show host for LCI, the news channel and for TF1.
In May 2006 she refused an offer of being an anchorwoman of the weekend evening news of TF1. She said she was feared of excessive personal exposure. Next month she was chief editor and presenter of 'Zone interdite' at M6. She was the host of "One Day, One Photo", which is a special presentation about famous photos throughout history.
Maxim Magazine chose her in 2006 the TV's Sexiest News Anchor and many people would place her in t
he top five most attractive females on Earth.
- She was named "the most delightful lady in all of France".
- As all the French women she has a lot of good sense regarding fashion.
- "It's a photo which needs no caption. After the initial emotion which overwhelms us, it brings back personal memories and should speak for itself. A good photo should be accessible to everyone and should not ask too many questions."
- "My No. 1 fan is a lunatic who has monopolized my voice mail for many weeks!"
- "My first job was grape-picking in the Beaujolais."
Melissa Theuriau Image : en.wikipedia.org
Melissa Theuriau Lists
Melissa Theuriau Pictures