Melissa Stark was born on November 11, 1973 in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. She works as a reporter for NBC also being a famous television personality.
Biography and Career :
During high school she was part of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority. She attended University of Virginia in order to get a degree in Foreign Affairs and Spanish.
She was a sideline reporter for Monday Night Football between 2000 and 2003, but she renounced to that job in favour of her family. In 2001 she was involved in an embarrassing incident when she was detained in Mexico and she couldn't communicate with the Mexican police officers.
In 2005 she started working for NBC and MSNBC. The shows she worked for are New Year's Eve, MSNBC Live and she was a reporter at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino. In S
eptember 2006 she decided to quit MSNBC. She got married to Michael Lilley.
- Her husband is an employee at Goldman Sachs.
- She hobnobbed with John Madden
and Dan Fouts.
- She is a football-fanatic.
- "Football to me has always been the most exciting sport around."
- "As a woman, on the whole, players probably notice you more -- that goes for any woman -- because women stand out. It's an all-male world. But I think they're more used to it now. A lot of women have paved the way for me in sports... If you're credible and a good reporter, then I think you can gain their respect."
- There will always be men out there who will be uncomfortable listening to sports reported by women."
- "I love Monday Night Football, especially working with Al and John. So it was an incredibly difficult decision. But now it's time for a new chapter of my life with the baby and possible other television opportunities."
Melissa Stark Image : celebopedia.com
Melissa Stark Lists