Megan Ewing (full name Megan Christine Ewing) was born September 30, 1984 in Abilene, Texas, USA. She is a famous American fashion model.
Biography and Career :
Megan Ewing grew up in Brady, Texas, USA being the daughter of Albert Robert Ewing and Celia Perez. She is of German and Mexican descent. She has one older brother and one younger brother.
She got her start in the world of modeling when she answered a newspaper ad for a model search in San Angelo, Texas.
Megan Ewing was discovered at a Model Search America convention and was signed to Clipse Management of Dallas, Texas.
Soon she moved to New York and signed for Marilyn Agency.
When she worked as a model she appeared on the covers of Elle, Vogue and Marie Claire Magazines and modeled for important fashion ho
uses as Guess?.
In 2001 when she received the job from Guess? she became really famous. She is also famous in Europe where she appeared in catalogues and magazines.
She decided to take a break when she became a mom and left the modeling world around 2002 to become a devoted mother to her son.
In 2004, she rejoined Marilyn Agency, appeared in Glamour magazine and modeled for the Newport News catalog for a short period in the fall.
- "I can fail at everything that I ever try, but if I fail at motherhood I would be crushed."
- "This is my son's first Christmas where he actually knows what is going on!"
Magazine Appearances :
- Elle Girl
- Elle Italy
- Elle Mexico
- Elle South Africa
- Glamour Germany
- Glamour Spain
- GQ Italy
- GQ Spain
- Harper's Bazaar
- Japanese Fashion Magazines
- Marie Claire France
- Maxim Italy
- Photo France
- Vogue Belleza
Magazine Covers :
- France: 'Marie Claire' - April 2001; 'Elle'; 'Photo' - October 2002.
- Itally: 'Elle' - July 2001.
- Mexico: 'Elle' - July 2002.
- US: 'Gear' - September 2001; 'Fitness' - November 2001; 'Elle Girl' - Summer 2002.
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Victoria's Secret
- Freeman's of London
- Newport News
- Height: 174 cm
- Measurements: 90/59.5/89
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Ethnicity: Mexican/ German
- Shoe Size: 39
- Hobbies: Running, basketball, swimming, shopping, seeing friends.
- She appeared in Lenny Kravits' 'Believe in me' music video.
- She also appeared in the book 'A second decade of Guess? Images'.
- She played basketball and was a track star in high school.
Megan Ewing Image : features.yahoo.com
Megan Ewing Lists