Marianela Pereyra (full name Marianela Pereyra) was born on December 17, 1980, in the classy 'burbs of Buenos Aires, Argentina. She is a famous actress and model.
Biography and Career:
In 1984 together with her parents they immigrated and since then her life had changed completely.
She was remarked by a doctor at the National Institute of Mental Health and she rapidly got international fame. She joined the staff of a live Hispanic health show, Hablemos de Salud, at MHz Networks.
Show after show she became more and more popular and received a lot of collaboration proposals from many television productions and magazines.
In 2007 she appeared in the Maxim magazine and was seen as commentator for the World Series of Poker.
- Ultimate Fuse Gig: Th
e VJ Search (2005) TV series
- Daily Download (2004) TV series
- Half & Half (1 episode, 2002)
- "I'm one of those people that doesn't like to knock artists. Who am I to judge artists? I mean, I have the option to say it if I want to on the channel, but it's not in my personality."
- "I'm into loyalty and monogamy. If I'm with someone, I focus all my attention on him. I don't like dating. I pray that someone will land on me and I'll think he's dope. Then we'll go out a couple times and I'll like him and he'll become my boyfriend."
- She attended the University of Maryland.
- She was the host of the Poker After Dark series on NBC.