Margaret Tudor was born on Friday, November 29, 1489 in London and she was a famous royalty from Scotland of Roman Catholic religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Nov 29, Margaret was a Sagittarius.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Elizabeth.
- her father's name: King Henry VII.
Margaret dated King James IV of Scotland (husband) and amongst other amorous encounters was Archibald Douglas (husband).
She died on Saturday, October 18, 1541, in Methven Castle; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : Queen of Scotland.
Margaret Tudor Lists
|Margaret Tudor Videos
|Margaret Tudor Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :