Margaret of Valois
Margaret of Valois (Marguerite de Valois) was born on Thursday, May 14, 1553 in Saint-Germain-en-Laye and she was a famous royalty from France of Roman Catholic religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on May 14, Margaret of was a Taurus.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Catherine de Medici.
- her father's name: Henri II.
Margaret of dated Henri IV (husband) and amongst other amorous encounters was Duke of Guise (boyfriend).
She died on Friday, March 27, 1615, in Paris; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : Consort of Henry of Navarre.
Margaret of Valois Lists
|Margaret of Valois Videos
1965 Met Don Carlo-Bastianini & Prevedi-duet
|Margaret of Valois Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 07 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :