Mallika Sherawat was born on October 24, 1981 in Rohtak, Haryana, India
. She is a famous Indian actress and model also known in the Indian media as a sex symbol.
Biography and Career :
She attended Miranda House, Delhi University and got a Philosophy degree and after becoming internationally famous she had worked as an air hostess.
Mallika started her career by appearing in a music video and in time she received a lot of acting roles in movies like : "Khwahish", "Murder", "The Myth", "Pyaar Ke Side Effects" or "Aap Ka Suroor - The Real Love Story".
She received a nomination for Best Actress at the Zee Cine Awards and other awards and she was chosen as one of Asia's 100 most beautiful people by the Hong Kon
g based fashion and beauty magazine, Cover.
In 2006 she was on 'Top Bollywood Actresses'.
Her sexy body and karma gathered million of fans from all over the world and they can't wait to see her in new movies.
- Height: 169 cm
- Her nickname is Bollywood's Kissing Queen
- Sholay, Silsila and Masoom are her favorite movies
- She appeared in UK magazine's Eastern Eye one of "Asia's Sexiest Women"
- She had a nomination for Best Actress at the Zee Cine Awards ceremony for her performance in the movie Murder.
- She had a small role in a Jackie Chan
- She has been voted as one of Asia's 100 most beautiful people by the Hong Kong based fashion and beauty magazine, Cover.
- "When they saw my outfits, their eyes popped out of their sockets; that's what got their attention!"
- "I always wanted to be an actress. I'd ape all the actresses before the mirror even when it was forbidden in my community."
- "I've slogged like crazy to get where I am. And those who think it's just my body that got me where I am, they should take a look at the others who have rushed in after me. They haven't gone beyond their first feverish film".
- "I have always looked up to Bipasha and she has certainly opened a lot of doors for many actresses like us. But I don't want to compete against anyone. I think I am one of a kind".
- "I have always wanted to be an actress. In spite of strong opposition from my orthodox family, I came to Mumbai in 2002 on completion of my graduation from Delhi University. In fact, I ran off from home to pursue my career. I knew my parents would never let me be an actress, so I had to take the bold step. However, I have a strong support from my kid brother Vikram, whom I love more than anything else in this world."
- "I would like to say I handle criticism well. In fact I enjoy reading the comments of the critics. It's great to have critics blasting you all the time. It keeps you on your toes, spurs you, challenges you, makes you want to get better. I take everything positively. There's so much to learn and do."
- Unveiled (2009)
- Maan Gaye Mughal-E-Azam (2008)
- Ugly Aur Pagli (2008)
- Fauj Mein Mauj (2007)
- Dasavatharam (2007)
- Welcome (2007/I)
- Aap Kaa Surroor: The Moviee - The Real Luv Story (2007)
- Guru (2007)
- Pyaar Ke Side Effects (2006)
- Darna Zaroori Hai (2006)
- Shaadi Se Pehle (2006)
- Bachke Rehna Re Baba (2005)
- San wa (2005)
- Kis Kis Ki Kismat (2004)
- Murder (2004)
- Khwahish (2003)
- Jeena Sirf Merre Liye (2002).
Mallika Sherawat Image : funmunch.com
Mallika Sherawat Lists