Malia Jones was born on March 27, 1977 in Loma Linda, California. She is a surfer and model with Hawaiian, Spanish-Filipino and German origins.
Biography and Career :
When she was born her father was in a dental school. After two years, when she was two years old, she went with the family to Kailua, Hawaii.
She has been a surfer since she was very little. She started participating in surfing competitions and her first prize came at the age of 15 when she won the girls division of the United States Amateur Surfing Championship. During competitions, she was remarked by Surfing Magazine and soon became a model.
Some of the brands she did commercials for are Capri Sun, VO5 shampoo, American Express, and Coca-Cola. She appeared in magazines like People, Sports Illustrated, Es
quire Magazine and Glamour Magazine.
- People Magazine chose her as one of the "50 Most Beautiful People" and one of America's "10 Sexiest Athletes" by Esquire Magazine.
- She designs a line of swimwear for Mambo Graphics sportswear.
- She is of Hawaiian, Spanish-Filipino and German descent.
- Although she is regarded as a swimsuit model, Malia contends that she is a surfer first.
- She is credited with furthering the interest of young girls in the sport of surfing.
Magazine Appearances :
- People Magazine
- Esquire Magazine
- Sports Illustrated
- ELLE Magazine
- Cosmopolitan Magazine
- Gear Magazine
- Self Magazine
- Shape Magazine
- Details Magazine
- Glamor Magazine
- Surfing Magazine
- Surfer Magazine
- Women's Sports and Fitness
- Smart Magazine
- Blast Magazine
- Inside Sport, Australia
- Surf, England.
Malia Jones Image : photobucket.com
Malia Jones Lists