Maggie Grace (birth name Margaret Grace Denig) was born on September 21, 1983 in Columbus, Ohio, USA. She is a famous international actress.
Biography and Career:
She had spent her childhood in Worthington, Ohio and after finishing her studies she started her career with the first role was as Rachel Reed in the 2001 flick "Rachel's Room". The movie was a success and her popularity rise pretty fast.
She also received the role as Shannon Rutherford in the television series "Lost" and in 2002 she was seen as Martha Moxley in the made-for-TV movie "Murder in Greenwich" and after two years as Elke on the FOX television series "Oliver Beene".
Role after role and year after year she became famous and she conquered the hearts of million people.
When she was filming for "Lost" s
he met Ian Somerhalder and they started to date eachother.
In 2005 she won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Ensemble - Drama Series with the role in "Lost".
She is a beautiful woman with a large number of international fans and supporteers and there is no doubt her career will continue in succesful progress by receiving great roles.
- Height: 175 cm
- She was on Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list and FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement
- Taken (2008) .... Kim
- The Jane Austen Book Club (2007)
- Suburban Girl (2007)
- Lost (33 episodes, 2004-2007)
- The Fog (2005)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1 episode, 2004)
- Oliver Beene (8 episodes, 2004)
- Creature Unknown (2004)
- Cold Case (1 episode, 2004)
- Like Family (1 episode, 2004)
- Miracles (1 episode, 2003)
- Twelve Mile Road (2003) (TV)
- The Lyon's Den (2 episodes)
- CSI: Miami (1 episode, 2003)
- Murder in Greenwich (2002) (TV)
- Septuplets (2002) TV series (unknown episodes)
- Shop Club (2002)
- Rachel's Room (2001)
- "I used to trip over my legs and get detention for my too-short shorts because none fit. I still trip, but now I like to show them off."
- "High heels can be sexy. But before you leave the house, make sure you can walk in them. I've made that mistake!"
Maggie Grace Lists