Magali Amadei was born in 1974 in Nice, France. She is a model and actress, considered the next Sophia Loren.
Biography and Career :
She was discovered at only 16 years old when exercising at The Opera House in Nice.
Soon she appeared on the covers of magazines like Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan and Vogue. Her popularity grew higher and higher and Magali was well known abroad, not only in France.
With such a natural beauty she was often compared to Sophia Loren and Ava Gardner. This gave her courage to pursue an acting career too.
One of her first roles was in "The Mind of a Married Man", a production of HBO. Then she was seen in two off-Broadway plays, "A Matter of Dispute" and "Fiesta Wear".
Another great step was the role of Wendy in "The We
dding Planner", alongside Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Lopez.
At the age of 19 she suffered of bulimia but fought with it and now she is a healthy person. She is member of The American Anorexia Bulimia Association and she is helping to educate susceptible youngsters.
Appearing in shows like "20/20", "Entertainment Tonight" and "Good Morning America" and speaking about her ex-problems, she is trying to help the persons who suffer and need a solution for diverse situations.
Her career still has a long way to go and with such a great look and talent like hers we are sure she will succeed.
- Magazine Covers: Vogue, ELLE and Marie Claire.
- She studied ballet at The Opera House in Nice.
- She was affected by bulimia, but now is fine.
- "I perspire so much, I have to turn the vents on my hands. I didn't realize what an adrenaline rush it was to drive."
- Sleeper Cell (1 episode, 2005)
- Taxi (2004/I)
- House of D (2004)
- Kingpin (2003) (mini) TV Series
- The Mind of the Married Man (2 episodes, 2001)
- The Wedding Planner (2001)
- The Groomsmen (2001)
- The Teen Files (1 episode, 2000).
Magali Amadei Image : index.hr
Magali Amadei Lists